Determining modified attribute values

From: Dave Lamy (davelam..mail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 15:04:38 EDT

    Forgive me if this has already been hashed out, but my google-foo isn't
    working well today.

    I have a case where, upon saving a persistent object with a modified
    attribute value, I need to perform a file migration. The trick is that I
    need to know both the previous and new values of the attribute in question.

    I presume that Cayenne is tracking these old/new values in the GraphManager
    in order to determine which columns to update. So, what is the best way for
    me to access this changeset?

    Thanks for the help--
    Dave