Re: Memory Management using Tomcat

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 15:54:58 EDT

    Well, two orders of magnitude would be 50,000. :-)

    I just made 500 up. Maybe 2500 is a good number for you. Maybe 50.
    Probably not 50,000. Like I said, it is kind of black magic and
    depends a lot on your requirements and application. Part of your
    requirements are to be leaner in terms of memory usage, so you need to
    make the cache smaller.

    Maybe this page will help a little?

    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/individual-object-caching.html