Re: Obtain relationship target objects of a DataObject

From: Andreas Hartmann (andrea..pache.org)
Date: Wed Sep 23 2009 - 09:36:56 EDT

    Hi Andrus,

    thanks for your reply!

    Andrus Adamchik schrieb:
    > On Sep 21, 2009, at 12:49 AM, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
    >
    >> But apparently object.readProperty(…) doesn't return a list of the
    >> existing target objects.
    >
    > It does and the code looks correct to me. Doublecheck that "name"
    > corresponds to a property mapped as to-many relationship.

    Apparently it was a concurrent list access issue. If I wrap the list in
    a new array list before iterating, it works:

    final List<DataObject> oldObjects
       = new ArrayList<DataObject>((List<DataObject>)
    object.readProperty(name));

    So it's not a Cayenne issue; sorry for the noise.

    -- Andreas

    --
    Andreas Hartmann, CTO
    BeCompany GmbH