Set a query logging level

From: Lawrence Gerstley (lawger..mail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 24 2009 - 15:37:27 EDT

    Hi,

    I've been searching through documentation and Googling for some time
    to see how to elevate the logging level of an individual query, and
    came across the type of function is was looking for, but which seems
    to be more hypothetical than real (i.e., it's not in the Query object):

    SelectQuery sq = new SelectQuery(Some.class);
    sq.setLoggingLevel("INFO");

    I've got log4j working in 3.0 and the configuration file working just
    fine. Is there some simple example of elevating just one query.

    Also, just an FYI: the Wiki link on the home page seems to be quite
    dead.

    Thanks in advance,

    Lawrence