DataContext.deleteObjects()

From: Joe Baldwin (jfbaldwi..arthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 19 2009 - 11:04:35 EST

    Sorry for asking an elementary question, but I am still converting some of my legacy code from the previous versions of Cayenne.

    When I am deleting an entity with a to-many relationship, (example: parent, parent.getChildList()), can I still employe the method "deleteObjects()"?

    (This was pretty easy to do when I was using the DataContext but now that I have switched over to object context, I don't have access to this method any longer.)

    Thanks,
    Joe