Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Success story

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Tue Nov 24 2009 - 18:34:45 EST

    On 25/11/09 10:18 AM, Borut Bolčina wrote:
    > P.S. My only wish now is that Robert and Kevin (others?) will continue to
    > work on the Cayenne-Tapestry5 integration!!!

    Congratulations. I'll second John's motion, that if you have time, please add any pages to the Cayenne wiki that you like about your experiences, things you needed to do for scalability, etc. Or add it to your blog somewhere else and we can link to that from the wiki.

    Did you use Tapestry 5 for this project? How did you find that experience? Was the Cayenne integration seamless enough?

    Ari Maniatis

    --

    --------------------------> Aristedes Maniatis GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C 5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A