Re: Setting Up Cayenne as a Dependency

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Sun Jan 17 2010 - 11:50:40 EST

    If you use Eclipse, you should have the Eclipse M2 Maven plugin
    installed -- it'll make life easier (you can search for dependencies
    when editing the pom.xml, for example).

    That being said, though, I have this in one of my project's pom.xml files:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.cayenne</groupId>
            <artifactId>cayenne-server</artifactId>
            <version>3.0B1</version>
            <type>jar</type>
            <scope>compile</scope>
        </dependency>

    Given that RC1 is out now, though, you may want to change the version to 3.0RC1.

    mrg