Re: Setting Up Cayenne as a Dependency

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Jan 17 2010 - 11:52:13 EST

    On Jan 17, 2010, at 6:38 PM, Nishant Neeraj wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I wanted to use Cayenne 3+ as dependency in my Maven build. I have
    > used Cayenne earlier with ANT where I downloaded Cayenne.jar
    > (2.78MB), now I am moving to Maven -- however, I do not find the
    > right artifact-id that matches this Jar.
    > Can anyone tell me the correct dependency? I am very new to Maven.

    <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.cayenne</groupId>
            <artifactId>cayenne-server</artifactId>
            <version>3.1RC1</version>
    </dependency>

    > Thanks - Nishant
    > PS: This http://cwiki.apache.org/CAY/cayenne-maven.html seems to be
    > outdated.

    yeah, this page is garbage. I just deleted it. The right instructions
    are in the Cayenne Guide (online or bundled with Cayenne download) :

    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/cayenne-and-maven.html

    Andrus