Getting 'PRINT' output from Stored Procedures

From: Laurent Marchal (lmarcha..mausa.com)
Date: Fri Jan 29 2010 - 17:55:37 EST

    Hi all,

         I'm trying to get the results of the printed text displayed by a
    stored procedure in SQL Server using the "PRINT" function. The stored
    procedure do not have any OUT parameters... If I use a ProcedureQuery
    like this :

    ProcedureQuery query = new ProcedureQuery("StoreProc");
    QueryResponse result = context.performGenericQuery(query);

    the QueryResponse is empty. Is there a way to get the output with
    Cayenne (3.0) ?

    Thanks.

    Laurent Marchal.