Re: Getting 'PRINT' output from Stored Procedures

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Jan 31 2010 - 09:53:38 EST

    Unfortunately no idea. SQLServer docs are somewhat cryptic about the
    PRINT function (does it actually print something to the console, or
    does it return a value to the user?). Maybe something to ask on a
    SQLServer forum, formulating it as a JDBC question (how do I get a
    value of PRINT function via JDBC)...

    Andrus