Re: BUG: Cayenne Modeler

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 10:40:19 EST

    On Feb 2, 2010, at 4:53 PM, Joe Baldwin wrote:

    > Still, I have created about 15-20 relationships with this same
    > design and have never seen this dialog or this error before.
    >
    > You are the expert, of course, however if I am to help out by
    > reporting a problem I believe it would be helpful to first establish
    > what I steps I took to precipitate the problem and the determine if
    > it simply a user-procedural error. In addition, I could have made a
    > mistake, but what the CM has asked to do does not seem logical, so
    > again it I think the initial user-procedure is a good place to
    > start. (I can increase memory all day long but if I am doing
    > something out of order then it won't help the analysis.)

    I second Mike's explanation of why this dialog is there.

    But... I just tried reproducing that with RC1 and I can't even cause
    this dialog to appear, no matter whether I have meaningful FK or not.
    So something is wrong somewhere in the Modeler. Also in OS X assembly
    the default -Xmx500m that should be more than enough for any kind of
    projects.

    Investigating...

    Andrus