Re: BUG: Cayenne Modeler

From: Joe Baldwin (jfbaldwi..arthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 13:56:43 EST

    Andrus,

    One more data point (based on another test):

    I just change the "Delete Rule" associated with the three ObjEntities and then tried to save the project. The dialog popped up:

            Title: Synchrnize ObjEntity with DbEntity
            CheckBox
                    value: checked
                    Question: Remove Foreign Keys Mapped as Object Attributes.
                    [Cancel [Continue]

    1. I selected "continue" and CM did not freeze or report an exception.

    Recommendation:
    If I understood the previous discussion from earlier today, wouldn't it be more succinct to say:

            Question: "Add DbEntity Foreign Keys to ObjEntity Attribute List? (Not normally required)"
            value: unchecked

    because the current question almost sounds as if it is intending to remove the DbEntity attribute (which is why I was confused as to what actions it was going to take).

    Joe