Re: Class is not mapped

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 16:49:30 EST

    Hi,

    What version of Cayenne are you trying? To check if everything's mapped
    well, open cayenne.xml with Cayenne Modeler, find ObjEntity (green icon)
    Artist and make sure that org.example.cayenne.persistent.Artist is specified
    as class name. But, if you hadn't changed anything in tutorial project, I'm
    not sure why it cold have broken

    2010/2/3 jmp5167 <jmp516..mail.com>

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am new to using Cayenne so I decided to first start by going through the
    > tutorial. All went fine until I tried to build my project. I get an error
    > that says:
    >
    > Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class is not
    > mapped with Cayenne: org.example.cayenne.persistent.Artist at
    > org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext.newObject(DataContext.java:689)at
    > org.example.cayenne.persistent.Main.main(Main.java:11)
    >
    > I guess I'm looking for a reason why my classes are not mapped with
    > cayenne.
    >
    > Thank you in advance
    > --

    Andrey