Class is not mapped

From: jmp5167 (jmp516..mail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 16:20:04 EST

    Hello,

    I am new to using Cayenne so I decided to first start by going through the
    tutorial. All went fine until I tried to build my project. I get an error
    that says:

    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class is not
    mapped with Cayenne: org.example.cayenne.persistent.Artist at
    org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext.newObject(DataContext.java:689)at
    org.example.cayenne.persistent.Main.main(Main.java:11)

    I guess I'm looking for a reason why my classes are not mapped with cayenne.

    Thank you in advance