Re: [OT] Cayenne Twitter

From: Kevin Menard (nirvdru..mail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 10 2010 - 10:35:50 EST

    On that note, I created a Cayenne Twitter list a while back. It's now
    just Andrus, Tore, and me on it. If there are any other Cayenne users
    or devs with Twitter accounts, let me know.

    http://twitter.com/#/list/nirvdrum/cayenne

    --
    Kevin

    On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote: > http://twitter.com/andrus_a > > Started experimenting with Twitter. While this is my personal feed, it will > be mostly about Cayenne - ongoing development, features that we have and > features that I'd like to see in Cayenne, releases, etc. Maybe somebody will > find it useful. > > I wanted to start a blog about Cayenne for a long time, but this requires > more dedication than I can afford, so twitter, however lame it is, looks > like the only way to share my thoughts on the subject. > > Andrus >