[OT] Cayenne Twitter

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Feb 10 2010 - 10:17:23 EST

    http://twitter.com/andrus_a

    Started experimenting with Twitter. While this is my personal feed, it
    will be mostly about Cayenne - ongoing development, features that we
    have and features that I'd like to see in Cayenne, releases, etc.
    Maybe somebody will find it useful.

    I wanted to start a blog about Cayenne for a long time, but this
    requires more dedication than I can afford, so twitter, however lame
    it is, looks like the only way to share my thoughts on the subject.

    Andrus