Re: Cayenne 3.0 GA/Final release

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2010 - 11:14:43 EDT

    Sudheer ,

    RC3 should be out this month and, barring major bugs being found that
    need to be fixed, we hope 3.0 GA can be released soon afterwards
    (probably April, but there is no firm schedule). 3.0 RC2 is already
    very stable and you should be able to develop with it and probably
    even use it in production (others are) if you need to release before
    the GA is officially out.

    As for licenses, that hasn't changed at all for 3.0. It is still ASL.
     That should be all your legal department needs to know.

    mrg