Order By Expression

From: Dave Dombrosky (dombr..mail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2010 - 01:11:17 EDT

    Is there any way to use sort expressions in a query? Something like
    "ORDER BY column = id"? I get the error "Unsupported ordering
    expression" when trying to execute a query with this in it.

    Also, it looks like I might be able to do this using in-memory
    sorting, but the Ordering(Expression sortExpression, ...) methods are
    deprecated. So what's the preferred way to sort on expressions in
    Cayenne?

    -Dave