Re: Cayenne Modeler - Local DataSources

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2010 - 14:59:11 EDT

    I just tried, starting with blank preferences and RC3 modeler. Initial
    (default) class generation output directories were different for
    different projects (guessed correctly based on the Maven project
    structure). Custom changes to those were stored and reloaded from
    preferences after a restart.

    I should mention though that these are stored not only per project,
    but also per DataMap within a project, so if you have more than one
    DataMap, customizations have to be applied to each one of the maps,
    otherwise Cayenne would suggest a default location.

    Also don't remember the default behavior for non-maven project
    structures, but that should not affect preferences behavior.

    Andrus