Re: Cayenne Modeler - Local DataSources

From: Joe Baldwin (jfbaldwi..arthlink.net)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2010 - 15:09:19 EDT

    Andrus,

    I seem to recall that CM used to generate code based on what was selected (I may be wrong, but that is what I remember). So that if you had just one entity selected in a datamap, that was all that was getting updated.

    But then I think that behavior might have changed. Either way I usually select the intended datamap with the intention that *all* of that map's entities will be generated and the database tables will be generated.

    Is this what you are referring to?

    Joe