Re: Handling multiple databases using Cayenne+Spring

From: Sudheer (sudheer.tec..mail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2010 - 04:31:22 EDT

    Thank you for the response.

    Can I have sample code for this? or reference document explaining how to do.

    Actually I am coonfused with the approach. Within modeler, for the custom
    data source factory, location is mandatory. I would like to know how
    cayenne.xml looks like while customizing data source factory?

    Can we create multiple domains in Cayenne modeler to support different
    platforms? or within single domain do we need to create multiple nodes?

    Thank You,
    Sudheer