Re: Visibility & Monitoring

From: Joe Baldwin (jfbaldwi..arthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2010 - 13:16:48 EDT

    Andrus,

    Great idea! I think this could really help those who have an interest in optimizing performance.

    Until then, what simple hooks could I add in myself to give me some visibility? (For example, I learned a bit about what triggers a fault by inserting some simple logging into the constructor of one of my data objects.)

    Thanks
    Joe