Re: Connection Pool

From: Joe Baldwin (jfbaldwi..arthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2010 - 08:57:04 EDT

    Hi Michael,

    min = 1
    max = 10 (we changed this to 20 but then got the same error)

    To my knowledge there are no long running transactions. Most are product list fetches which should take less than a second each. There is some content editing right now, so there are about 50-100 updates per day, (which again should take no more than 1 sec per transaction)

    I have been searching through my code, but can't find anything that seems out of the ordinary.

    Is there an object available to me that will report open connections?

    Thanks,
    Joe