Re: Connection Pool

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2010 - 17:21:49 EDT

    It should also be noted that I was running against Sybase, so a
    completely different JDBC driver and database. I'm not saying it is
    definitely a MySQL issue, but it could be the JDBC driver or the
    backend storage implementation. I'd be surprised if it was a direct
    Cayenne issue. It would be good if you could test (locally) on a
    different setup and see if it still happens.

    mrg