cayenne wicket unit test => Current thread has no bound ObjectContext

From: Arnaud Garcia (arnau..magemed-87.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2010 - 10:00:41 EDT

    Hello,

    I am working on a Wicket Cayenne application and when I launch the tests I
    have an error when the DataContext is initialized:

    This line, DataContext ctxt = (DataContext)
    DataContext.getThreadObjectContext(); throws an

    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Current thread has no bound ObjectContext

    Well, any ideas to set up correctly the tests ?

    thanks

    Arnaud