Re: Primary Key Access and Exposed Primary Keys

From: Marcin Skladaniec (marci..sh.com.au)
Date: Tue May 04 2010 - 02:07:43 EDT

    Hi Andrew

    As far as I can tell exposing the PK does not stop cayenne from
    allocating them, but the trick might be the PK Generation strategy
    (defined in the DbEntity). We are using 'default' strategy, no problems
    at all.
    Also you can use SQLTemplate query when the PK column was not exposed,
    just keep the same PK column name for all tables, then use this name
    instead of XYZDataObject.MY_PK_COLUMN_PROPERTY.
    Hope this helps
    Marcin