Session Replication

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Wed May 05 2010 - 16:37:53 EDT

    Someone on another project here asked me if Cayenne works with session
    replication (with 1+ user DataContext objects in the HttpSession)
    between application servers (such as JBoss). They have a project
    where they are running N instances of JBoss and they replicate/sync
    the session data across the JBoss instances. They are curious if the
    DataContext + DataObjects will replicate correctly. I've never
    attempted to do so and am not sure. Does anyone have experience with
    this?

    Thanks!

    mrg