Reverse engineering existing tables... selectively

From: MGargan..scholar.com
Date: Wed May 05 2010 - 14:04:25 EDT

    Hey everybody,

            When I try to reverse engineer an existing table, I want to only
    reverse eng. a few of the tables that are related to each other. The
    problem is that they are named differently. When I put something like
    this in...

            "ETL_BATCH" OR "ETL_BATCH_CONFIG" OR "ETL_PARAM"

    ...nothing happens. I've also tried with single and no quotes. Is there
    a way to do this or is this not possible? If I can't do it this way and I
    rev. eng. each table individually is there a way to have cayenne
    automatically figure out and create the relationships or do I need to do
    that by hand?

    Thanks.
    -Mike