Re: EJBQL and Refreshing Data

From: Andrew Lindesay (ap..indesay.co.nz)
Date: Thu May 06 2010 - 16:53:12 EDT

    Hi Andrus;

    Congratulations to you all on getting 3.0 formally released.

    I have lodged a new ticket "CAY-1427" for this presumed bug below. I see that maybe I could add a unit test into;

            org.apache.cayenne.ejbql.EJBQLCompiledExpressionTest

    I can't easily see where the "artists and paintings" database SQL lives which presumably gets populated into some database when the tests are setup. Is that somewhere accessible?

    cheers.

    >> Hmm, the issue with EJBQL prefetching was fixed some time ago per https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1366 .. (and we should have unit tests for it somewhere) Maybe you stumbled on a bug?
    > OK; it is a bit late in the evening here now so I will try to find time to pick this up again tomorrow and lodge a new issue into Jira.

    ___
    Andrew Lindesay
    www.silvereye.co.nz