Re: Session Replication

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri May 07 2010 - 03:26:19 EDT

    On May 6, 2010, at 12:42 AM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

    > So it looks like the only trick is setting the channel on
    > unserialization.
    > I don't remember the particulars of why I mark the context as
    > temporary on unserialization.

    Exactly. Serializing the entire DataContext is always the safest thing
    to do. It will reattach itself to the right channel automatically if
    the static Configuration singleton is used. If not, the user will have
    to do it manually. In 3.1 it is even more flexible per CAY-1425, as
    attaching to the channel is done via a ThreadLocal.

    Andrus