Re: Trouble loading cayenne.xml in 3.x data view modeler

From: Mark Fraser (mar..ark100.net)
Date: Sat Jun 05 2010 - 05:59:58 UTC

    Andrus,

    can you do a quick diff between 2.0 and 3.0 cayenne.xml version? Maybe that
    > will give us some idea.

    I had done a diff and I guess the problem was so obvious I missed it the
    first time. The only notable difference is that the 3.0 cayenne.xml is
    missing the view element:

    <view name="dataview0" location="dataview0.view.xml" />

    I redid the conversion to verify that this is what happened the first time
    and that it didn't get taken out some other way.

    I manually added it in to the converted file and all appears to be working
    as it should.

    Should I report a bug about this? If so please let me know where I go to do
    this.

    Thanks for your help.

    Mark