Re: Trouble loading cayenne.xml in 3.x data view modeler

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jun 05 2010 - 13:10:30 UTC

    I guess since we kept a map of DV locations in the Configuration
    object, preserving it on save is probably the right thing to do
    (making it a bug). You may open a bug report here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY
      If you can also submit a patch fixing the issue using Jira, it will
    have a much higher chance of making it to 3.0.x release.

    Andrus