Re: cayenne.xml not found

From: Jeffrey Black (jblackx-cayenn..ahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2010 - 16:06:42 UTC

    For what it's worth -- I am in the process of upgrading a project which
    presently uses DBUtils to Cayenne.

    After adding the Cayenne Jars to the project I placed the cayenne.xml along with
    the supporting XML files into the default package and it worked as beautifully.

    Of course I plan to refactor. :)

    jb