Re: cayenne.xml not found

From: masjab (mjabba..astech-solutions.com)
Date: Sun Jul 25 2010 - 21:34:09 UTC

    Hey,
    thx for your help, but still: No chance...

    I downloaded the lastest stable release and still same problem..
    Yes, I did install the maven plugin into eclipse.

    When I open eclipse, I make a new project, choose maven projekt, and follow
    the instructions in the tutorial...

    Now, after building the modeler it doesnt even copy any cayenne.xml into my
    project=(

    In my sources there are cayenne-UntitledDomain.xml and UntitledDomainMap.xml
    ..but nothing else