Web site link to example and a proposal for a new example link

From: Martin Weber (wwweb..ispeed.ch)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2010 - 10:13:38 UTC

    Hi,

    May I suggest to add the Apache Cayenne examples below the success
    stories on the main page or within the success stories. The examples are
    quite hard to find (it's referenced on the cwiki index page) and I could
    find it only through google for apache cayenne examples.

    If possible, somebody could add the link to my project as a further
    example of using cayenne within different technology setups. A link to
    http://yafra.sourceforge.net/ would be excellent. It is yet another
    framework, but not in fact to be reused as such, more to get / take what
    you need to have a better learning curve.

    I used cayenne with the DTO pattern within EJB3 setup serving an Eclipse
    RCP EJB3 fat client (using Apache OpenEJB). As well a small example
    using Apache Wicket with Cayenne. Working on a Google Web Toolkit
    example and would like to move on to Eclipse Riena using distributed
    OSGi (they use Hessian as well, seems to be an interesting example).
    With the yafra framework I did already a ROP example, but not yet
    published. All sources are under SVN as Eclipse projects. I use Trac to
    document.

    You can follow twitter yafraorg or contact yafraor..mail.com.

    Cheers,
    Martin