Rollbacks and Listeners

From: Bruno René Santos (brunoren..olos.pt)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2010 - 09:41:41 UTC

    Hello all,

    Im using cayenne on a banking system, where commits and rollbacks are critical.
    I was thinking about using cayenne callbacks to include the creation of logs
    during database operations. My doubt is what happens when there is a rollback on
    the database during a transaction in terms of callbacks? Do all Pre... callbacks
    are called but no Post.. callbacks? Is there any way to know on the callbacks
    that the objects were rollbacked?

    Regards

    Bruno Santos