Re: Escaping of characters in like/likeIgnoreCase expressions

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2010 - 13:43:05 UTC

    Actually support for escape char was added per CAY-1380 to ExpressionFactory in Cayenne 3.0.1 (which will hopefully be released in a week or two. To get this feature you can either do a build from 3.0-STABLE branch [1] or wait, or use EJBQLQuery that already supports it in 3.0.

    Cheers,
    Andrus

    [1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/branches/STABLE-3.0/