Some questions

From: Andrà Rothe (aroth..hosco.info)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2010 - 12:49:33 UTC

    Hello,

    I'm not familiar with Cayenne, so I have some question to come to a
    decision about the usage of Cayenne in the current project.

    Is it possible to use multiple databases with Cayenne? We have written
    some code to load JDBC driver dynamically on runtime, so we can
    provide additional databases without restarting the
    application/server. Is it possible to use such a feature with Cayenne?
    The database schemas are different too...

    The database schemas of the application increase at runtime, is it
    possible to create new Cayenne-like classes at runtime?

    Is there any bigger open-source project, which I can test to see
    Cayenne "in action"?

    Thanks a lot
    Andre