Re: PostgreSQL Failures

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 22:58:39 EST

    Thanks, after upgrading the database (and most importantly the driver),
    I can run the tests. I guess we should document the fact that Cayenne
    only works with 7.3 and newer.

    >>The only testcase that's still failing is the SelectQueryTst
    >
    > yup.

    I ran the query generated by Cayenne from psql tool and it fails too. So
    this is a Postgres thing - LIKE queries do not work with exact matches.
    So I "fixed" it by appending "%" at the end of the name pattern in the
    test case.

    The test still "tests" what it was supposed to, and it works with
    Postgres. I don't think this is cheating :-)

    Andrus