Suggestion for nightly builds

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 06:55:43 EST

    It would be nice if the nightly builds would be run for all available
    databases, and also if the tarball directory would contain the reports for
    all the tested databases, even if everything has been successfull. This
    would allow everybody to see whether a regression affects all databases or
    just a specific adapter, etc. Generating reports even when everything
    works would give everybody a good feeling for free. :)

    Would this be possible or too much hassle? How about the performance test
    and the regression app - could/should we run these nightly as well? Does
    the regression app run only on Oracle or should it work with other DBs? (I
    hope so!)

    Holger