Re: Beta Schedule

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 15:16:15 EST

    > We are deploying the application in a stateful-session bean
    > (for mainly management reasons...)

    BTW, does it work OK with Cayenne? Any special handling of transactional
    behavior? Do you have any applications where DataObjects cross the wire
    from the bean to the client?

    I am asking, since I am constantly receiving requests about integrating
    with Cayenne from people who use (or want to use) EJB for the same reasons
    ;), and currently I have no opportunity to do an in depth investigation.

    Andrus