Status of BasicServletConfiguration

From: Scott Finnerty (scot..odefuey.com)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 11:19:27 EDT

    I tried out the nightly build from 4/3 and found out that
    BasicServletConfiguration is crippled. I saw messages talking about
    implementing a ServletContextResourceLocator and making adjustments to
    DriverDataSourceFactory to remove the special WebApp handling. I think I
    understand enough of this to do the work - unless it is already in progress.
    I'm eager to try out the LOB support.

    Scott Finnerty