Re: Interesting DB Adapter problem

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 00:32:59 EDT

    > As I said in reply to Mario Linke on cayenne-users, I've started a DB2
    > DbAdapter, and as usual I'm approaching this by getting the unit tests
    > running. Mario has already sent me his DB2PkGenerator. :)

    We are addressing this this just in time ;-). Per latest news reports, IBM
    with DB2 became number one commercial RDBMS vendor according to Gartner:

      http://www.bostonherald.com/business/technology/ap_ibm05212003.htm

    Of course there is probably an unreported total number of MySQL
    installations that surpasses both DB2 and Oracle combined :-)

    Andrus