Dev tarball doesn't include test stuff / best practice for specifying jdbc.jar files for tests?

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 13:42:53 EST

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > > I'll go ahead and do that. Just give me a hint how to run the
    > > cayenne unit
    > > tests. :)
    >
    > We have the instructions in Cayenne Developer guide:
    >
    > http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/developerguide/unit-tests.html

    Ok. Not finding and reading the instructions was my fault. Even a search
    on the web page would have turned it up.
    However, the instructions aren't useful with the non-cvs distributions :)
    I tried both the 1.0.3 and 2003-12-05 tarballs.

    Shouldn't the dev tarball include the test stuff?

    Fortunately, it looks like CVS is working today, so I'll grab it from there!

    Also, what's the best practice for specifying the location (or installing)
    the JDBC driver for whatever database I'm testing? I see a
    ${test.env.CLASSPATH} reference in build.tests-xml, but I don't understand
    what I'd need to do to use it.

    -Mike