EntityResolver moved to "map" package

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 21:09:59 EDT

    FYI: just moved EntityResolver class from "access" to "map" package,
    with deprecation and all... Since it affected quiet a few classes
    including Data Views, I figured I'd post a note.

    Actually I got this idea from the earlier conversation with Andriy, who
    pointed out that EntityResolver is just a shared namespace for entities
    loaded from multiple DataMaps. After that I noticed that in fact
    EntityResolver has no access layer dependencies, and really belongs in
    the map package...

    Andrus