[ANN] 1.1M5 is out

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 01:43:21 EDT

  • Next message: jir..bjectstyle.org: "[OS-JIRA] Created: (CAY-117) Deleting of an Object which is included in a prefeched Relationship creates a Object with null values"

    Finally, 1.1M5 is out! In addition to the regular bug fixes, it
    features two big improvements - optimistic locking and single table
    inheritance. Download the release from http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/

    For optimistic locking special thanks go to Mike Kienenberger and Achim
    Dreyer. Mike implemented the original version, providing both code and
    motivation for me to polish and release it "officially".

    Refer to the Modeler and User Guides for the description of the
    inheritance feature. I am planning to improve it in the upcoming
    releases, making things more transparent. Optimistic locking docs are
    pending, but this is simply a bunch of checkboxes in the Modeler, and
    bingo - Cayenne suddenly starts to throw big nasty exceptions when
    someone modifies your data :-).

    Enjoy
    Andrus