Re: Code Generation

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 09:54:21 EST

    Good point (actually we just had a WebRowSet discussion on cayenne-user -
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2004/12/0043.html).
    Something to consider when doing distributed DataContext... Combined with
    coders that Kevin is doing now, we may be able to build it as an open XML
    API to Cayenne.

    Andrus