Re: What next?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed May 24 2006 - 14:29:33 EDT

    Heh, that's actually a more general problem with team development,
    both open source and commercial. I've seen people who would not
    commit their local work to CVS for weeks or months to postpone
    dealing with integration issues :-)

    So yes, communicating constant integration paradigm is important. And
    providing the right tools is what makes it practical.

    Andrus