Re: What next?

From: Justin Mason (j..mason.org)
Date: Wed May 24 2006 - 15:24:41 EDT

    I'd like to hear people's experiences with SVK; my impression of it (based
    on its CVS support) was that it seemed pretty flaky. If that is indeed
    the case I wouldn't want to inflict it on the students...

    (To be honest, I'm leaning towards an SVN branch for our student projects
    in SpamAssassin.)

    --j.