Let me introduce myself...

From: m_victoro..ail.ru
Date: Wed May 24 2006 - 18:20:04 EDT

    Hello, Kevin, Andrus and all the good people in here.

    Let me introduce myself. My name is Michael Victorov. It seems like I
    was accepted in one of Cayenne SoC projects - cayenne-ropwsdl. I am
    5th year student of Tver State University (Tver, Russia). Some
    information about me and about what I want to do can be found in my
    proposal at
    http://wiki.apache.org/general/MichaelVictorov/cayenne-ropwsdl-proposal.
    I am new to OSS development and I am very happy to have such a great
    starting step as Summer of Code. I'll do my best to bring maximum
    benefits to Cayenne project during this summer. It is really important
    to me.

    Michael.